Sunday 18 August 2013

The S..mall Experience

Who says the economy is in the slumps??Not the malls,that sprout with majestic boldness.Whats the weekend plan?
Off to the newest mall .Strut,strut..through the security ensemble.Right foot in.Was that a magical wand,that the guard waved over me?I turned Ms.Lilliput on the spot.
Everything just seemed to grow from beneath my foot,towering above me,and around.The neon lights are playing on the eyes.The mannequins danced gaily.Did I just hear one whisper, "you little teeny weeny grout of a seed"
The trinkets,the vero modas,the ritu beris ,the patent leather shoes,the burgers and biriyanis..moving in on me.The claustrophobia,the breathlessness!The little pecan of my brain jolted up instinctively to survival mode...Grab that  oxygen cylinder.NOW.
Good that I carry a portable one with me.Its convenient,coming in the form of  the credit card,with all the imaginary stash of cash!All puffed up, took a deep breath of a mighty swipe,warding off my attackers and walked out feeling like a winner.Well ,thats what counts the most,the feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment